Cook Carillon Tower
An Allendale Campus icon, the Cook Carillon Tower chimes every quarter hour with a computerized system, but is also played during events and concerts by local and visiting carillonists.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Oakland Community College
Program Guide: Physician Assistant Studies
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Social science elective must be a non-PSY course. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- The Physician Assistant Studies is a competitive graduate admissions program. A bachelor's degree is required.
- For detailed admissions requirements, visit www.gvsu.edu/pas
- World Perspectives electives: ANT 1540, ANT 2750, ARA 2620, BUS 2150, CHI 2620, ENG 2530, ENG 2540, FRE 2620, GEO 1520, GER 2620, GLS 2900 - 2920, HIS 1520, HUM 1710, JPN 2620, MUS 1585, POL 2610, RUS 2620, SPA 2620
- U.S. Diverstiy electives: ENG 1610, HIS 2510, HIS 2520, HIS 2610, SOC 2520, SOC 2530, SOC 2560
- Choose electives from required courses for the undergraduate major that has been selected
- If time permits, students can take PHY 1610 and BIO 2710. However, at least 58 credits must be earned at a four year college.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org