Set on 1,304 acres along the scenic Grand River Valley, the Allendale main campus is home to modern classrooms and labs, contemporary housing, outstanding fitness and sports facilities, a comprehensive library, and much more.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Alpena Community College
Program Guide: Physical Education
|ENG 111 or 121||3|
|ENG 112 or 122||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S..
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer agreement. Social science elective must be a non-PSY course. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Science elective must be a non-BIO course. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANP 121, ANP 239, ENG 203, HUM 241, HUM 242
- U.S. Diversity electives: HST 221, HST 222, SOC 210, SOC 230
- Students interested in sports management should take BUS 123, BUS 221, BUS 127 and BUS 241.
- Students may want to consider transferring after one year of basic courses. Many of the prerequisite freshman/sophomore courses are not available at Alpena.
- Students interested in teacher certification should not take a U.S. Diversity course.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com