Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
West Shore Community College
Program Guide: Public Administration
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|Lab Science elective||4|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S., B.A.. Students seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language. Students seeking the B.S. degree must take MTH 123.
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- World Perspectives electives: ANT 112, GEO 133, LIT 213, PHL 202, SPN 202, HIS 142
- U.S. Diversity electives: ANT 114, SOC 275. HIS 145, HIS 146
- Options other than ACC 121, ACC 122, ECO 136 and ECO 137 are available at Grand Valley.
- It is recommended that students transfer after one year
Public administration majors find employment in government, health administration, criminal justice, nonprofit, and private areas of the economy. These positions include city manager, program or agency director, budget officer, personnel manager, labor relations specialist, and court administrator.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org