Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Grand Rapids Community College
Program Guide: Psychology
|EN 100 or 101||3|
|World Perspective elective||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
|(1) PY 232 or 233 or 234||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
(1) Other options are available at Grand Valley. Choose psychology elective courses that are relevant to your career objectives.
- Degree offered: B.A., B.S.. Students seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third-semester proficiency in a foreign language.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer agreement (MTA). Science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- Recommended PY electives: PY 260, 203 or 251
- IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT STUDENTS SEE THE GRCC COUNSELING AND CAREER CENTER FOR A LIST OF COURSES THAT WILL FULFILL ELECTIVES.
Students who major in psychology find jobs in such human services settings as mental hospitals, residential institutions for emotionally disturbed children and adolescents, alcohol and drug abuse centers, juvenile correctional facilities, and vocational rehabilitation centers.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com