Set on 1,304 acres along the Grand River Valley, the main campus in Allendale provides picturesque scenery during all four distinct Michigan seasons.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Program Guide: Special Education
|Social Science elective||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
- Students completing the B.A. degree may take three semesters of a foreign language. Students completing the B.S. degree may take MATH 122.
- It is recommended that students transfer after one year of basic courses.
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION:
- Programs are approved by the Michigan Department of Education and accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- The School of Education offers programs leading to the bachelor's degree and Michigan Provisional Certification. Certification is available in elementary general education, secondary general education, or elementary education with special education endorsement.
- PLEASE NOTE: Please contact an advisor early. The College of Education Advisors can be reached at 616-331-6650.
The application deadline for the College of Education (for the special education program) is February 1 for fall admission and field placement. Application packets are available in the College of Education.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org