The Transformational Link
The Transformational Link on the Allendale Campus was completed by Detroit artist Gary Kulak and represents a student's educational journey at GVSU.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Kirtland Community College
Program Guide: Special Education
|Science Lab elective||4|
- Student completing the B.A. degree may take three semesters of a foregin language. Students completing a B.S. degree may take MTH 20600.
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- Students should transfer after one year of classes. If so, there is no reason to take the science lab elective as other science courses are required at Grand Valley.
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION:
- Programs are approved by the Michigan Department of Education and accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- The College of Education offers programs leading to the bachelor's degree and Michigan Provisional Certification. Certification is available in elementary general education, secondary general education, or elementary education with special education endorsement.
- PLEASE NOTE: Please contact an advisor early. The College of Education Advisors can be reached at 616-331-6650.
The application deadline for the College of Education is February 1 for fall admission and field placement. Application packets are available in the College of Education.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org