"Grand Valley's liberal education broadened my experiences. I got to learn a lot of different subjects, and then I got to choose and pick which one I really wanted to dive into and focus on." - Tyler Way '09, Footwear Designer, Sebago - Wolverine Worldwide; Creative Director, Fashion Has Heart; Freelancer Read More
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Lake Michigan College
Program Guide: Physical Therapy
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|SOC 101 or 201||3|
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- World Perspectives electives: FORL 202, FORL 222, HIST 102, POSC 202
- U.S. Diversity electives: HIST 201, HIST 202, HONR 215, SOC 201, SOC 202, SOC 205
- Select electives from undergraduate major
- Physical therapy is a competitive admissions graduate program. A bachelor's degree is required. Visit the PT website at www.gvsu.edu/pt for detailed admission requirements.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org