Set on 1,304 acres along the scenic Grand River Valley, the Allendale main campus is home to modern classrooms and labs, contemporary housing, outstanding fitness and sports facilities, a comprehensive library, and much more.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Bay de Noc Community College
Program Guide: Chemistry
|World Perspectives/Social Science elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity/Social Science elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S., B.A. Students seeking a B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language.
- Accreditation: Committee on Professional Training of the American Chemical Society.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer agreement (MTA). Social science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Science elective must be a non-CHEM course. Please see a community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- PSYC 201 is recommended for students interested in pursuing teacher certification.
- This is a general curriculum guide and is not applicable to every student.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 201, BUSN 260, GEOG 125, GEOG 126, PHIL 202, POLI 201
- U.S. Divesity electives: ENGL 211, SOCY 207, SOCY 208
- If time permits students may take PHYS 205 and PHYS 206. However, at least 58 credits must be taken at a four year college.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com