Grand Valley Arch
Grand Valley's arch welcomes visitors to the Allendale Campus.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Jackson Community College
Program Guide: Political Science
|Science Lab elective||4|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.A., B.S.. Students seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third-semester proficiency in a foreign language. Students seeking the B.S. degree should take MAT 133.
- Students should consider transferring after one year.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Social science elective must be a non-PLS course. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- Possible electives: ECN 231, ECN 232
- U.S. Diversity electives: ENG 249, HST 125, SOC 235, SOC 246
Students majoring in political science find positions in a wide variety of fields - with a large percentage of persons employed in business. Other careers include government work in administration, foreign service, and specialized overseas assignments. There are also many positions in teaching, public action and interest groups.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org