Little Mac Bridge
The pedestrian bridge, Little Mac, crosses 75 feet above the ravines, connecting the north and south sections of the Allendale Campus.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Glen Oaks Community College
Program Guide: Communication Studies
|World Perspectives elective||4|
|Social Science elective||4|
|Science Lab elective||4|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S., B.A.. Students seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language.
- Students may want to consider transferring after one year on basic courses. None of the prerequisite freshman/sophomore courses are not available at GOCC.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer agreement (MTA). Science and social science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Humanities elective must be a non-COM course. Please check with your community college for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: SSA 201, HUL 234, HUR 231
- U.S. Diversity electives: HUL 201, SSS 121, SSS 220
- Possible electives: HUA 260, HUA 260, HUC 203, HUT 143, HUT 241
Communications is a multidisciplinary liberal arts and professional field. At Grand Valley a student may choose a general major in communication studies or one of seven specialized majors. These majors include: Film and Video Production, Photography, Theatre, Advertising and Public Relations, Broadcasting, Journalism, and Health Communications.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org