Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Southwestern Michigan College
Program Guide: Special Education
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
- Students completing the B.A. degree may take three semesters of a foreign language. Students completing the B.S. degree may take MATH 150.
- World Perspectives electives: GERM 202, PHIL 201, SOCI 101, SPAN 202
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please check with a community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- Both MATH 153 and MATH 154 must be completed to meet a single course requirement at Grand Valley.
- It is recommended that students transfer after one year of basic courses
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION:
- Programs are approved by the Michigan Department of Education and accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- The College of Education offers programs leading to the bachelor's degree and Michigan Provisional Certification. Certification is available in elementary general education, secondary general education, or elementary education with special education endorsement.
- PLEASE NOTE: Please contact an advisor early. The College of Education Advisors can be reached at 616-331-6650.
The application deadline for the College of Education is February 1 for fall admission and field placement. Application packets are available in the College of Education.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com