Little Mac Bridge
The pedestrian bridge, Little Mac, crosses 75 feet above the ravines, connecting the north and south sections of the Allendale Campus.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Glen Oaks Community College
Program Guide: Physical Education
|World Perspectives elective||4|
|Social Science elective||4|
|U.S. Diversity elective||4|
- Degree offered: B.S..
- Students may want to consider transferring after one year of basic courses. Many of the prerequisite freshman/sophomore courses are not available at GOCC.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer agreement (MTA). Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Social science elective must be a non-SSP course. Science elecitve must be a non-NSA course. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: SSA 201, HUF 261, HUL 234, HUR 231
- U.S. Diversity electives: HUL 201, SSS 121, SSS 220
- Students interested in teacher certification should take: NSM 201, SSP 101
- Students interested in Sports Leadership - Coaching should take: NSH 212, NSH 223, NSH 224
- Students interested in Sports Leadership - Sports Management should take: BAA 111, BAM 221
The degree in physical education is designed for the preparation of teachers, coaches, athletic trainers, and fitness/wellness leaders. Opportunities in physical education include positions as: teachers (K-12), coaches, intramural directors, recreation leaders, athletic officials, athletic administration, consultants, camp directors, youth leaders, wellness/fitness leaders and administrators, athletic trainers and personal trainers.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org