"Grand Valley's liberal education broadened my experiences. I got to learn a lot of different subjects, and then I got to choose and pick which one I really wanted to dive into and focus on." - Tyler Way '09, Footwear Designer, Sebago - Wolverine Worldwide; Creative Director, Fashion Has Heart; Freelancer Read More
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Jackson Community College
Program Guide: Biopsychology
|MAT 133 or CIS 203 or PSY 144||4|
|Social Science elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity/Social Science elective||3|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
- Degrees offered: B.A., B.S.. Students seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third-semester proficiency in a foreign language.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Humanities electives must be taken from different disciplilnes. Social science elective must be a non-PSY course. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANT 131, ENG 257, GEO 132, PLS 262, SPN 232
- U.S. Diversity elective: ENG 249, HST 125, SOC 235, SOC 246
- This guide assumes students are ready to begin in MAT 151
- Students planning on attending medical school should take CEM 141 and 142 instead of CEM 131, and CEM 241 instead of CEM 132.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org