"Grand Valley's liberal education broadened my experiences. I got to learn a lot of different subjects, and then I got to choose and pick which one I really wanted to dive into and focus on." - Tyler Way '09, Footwear Designer, Sebago - Wolverine Worldwide; Creative Director, Fashion Has Heart; Freelancer Read More
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Southwestern Michigan College
Program Guide: Athletic Training
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S.
- The B.S. degree requires MATH 150.
- It is recommended that students transfer after one year of basic courses. Many of the freshman/sophomore athletic training courses are not available at SMC.
- Students should take note of science prerequisites to ensure timely completion.
- World Perspectives electives: GERM 202, PHIL 201, SOCI 101, SPAN 202
- U.S. Diversity electives: SOCI 202, SOCI 203, SOCI 240
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please see a community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- The GVSU Athletic Training program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE).
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org