"Grand Valley's liberal education broadened my experiences. I got to learn a lot of different subjects, and then I got to choose and pick which one I really wanted to dive into and focus on." - Tyler Way '09, Footwear Designer, Sebago - Wolverine Worldwide; Creative Director, Fashion Has Heart; Freelancer Read More
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Glen Oaks Community College
Program Guide: Radiologic and Imaging Sciences
|World Perspectives elective||4|
|PHYS 151 + 152||5|
|PHYS 153 + 154||5|
- Degrees offered: B.S.
- The Radiologic and Imaging Sciences major is a secondary admit program.
- Students must complete 2 "issues" courses at Grand Valley prior to starting the program.
- To learn more about RIS visit their website at www.gvsu.edu/rad
- PHYS 151/152 & PHYS 153/154 should be taken at Glen Oaks to fulfill prerequisite physics requirements.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer agreement (MTA). Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 201, LNG 261, ENG 234, REL 231, HIST 102
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org