Cook Carillon Tower
An Allendale Campus icon, the Cook Carillon Tower chimes every quarter hour with a computerized system, but is also played during events and concerts by local and visiting carillonists.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Monroe County Community College
Program Guide: Athletic Training
|Social Science elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S..
- Athletic Training is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education.
- The athletic training program at GVSU does not require college credit for a first aid class but it does require current first aid and CPR certification.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Social science elective must be a non-PSYCH course. Humanities elecitves must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTHR 105, BMGT 220, ENGL 266, FREN 252, GEOG 152, GERMN 252, HIST 255, POLSC 211, SPAN 252
- U.S. Diversity electives: ENGL 240, HIST 160, HIST 256, SOC 152, SOC 251
- It is strongly recommended that students transfer after one year of basic courses. The required freshman level courses are not available at Monroe.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org