Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Washtenaw Community College
Program Guide: Psychology
|Science Lab elective||4|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S., B.A. Students seeking a B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language.
- Students may want to consider transferring after one year of basic courses.
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. ENG 111 and ENG 226 both transfer to GVSU as WRT 150. If students don't complete the MACRAO agreement, students will only receive credit for one of the courses.
- World Perspectives electives: ANT 201, GEO 101, HST 122, HST 123, HUM 145, HUM 146, PLS 211, SPN 202, SPN 224
- U.S. Diversity electives: ENG 181, HST 150, HST 201, HST 202, SOC 205, SOC 207, SOC 230
- Possible PSY electives: PSY 260, PSY 251, PSY 200 or 220, PSY 206, PSY 257, PSY 210
Students who major in psychology find jobs in such human service settings as mental hospitals, residential institutions for emotionally disturbed children and adolescents, alcohol and drug abuse centers, juvenile correctional facilities, and vocational rehabilitation centers.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org