"Grand Valley's liberal education broadened my experiences. I got to learn a lot of different subjects, and then I got to choose and pick which one I really wanted to dive into and focus on." - Tyler Way '09, Footwear Designer, Sebago - Wolverine Worldwide; Creative Director, Fashion Has Heart; Freelancer Read More
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Lansing Community College
Program Guide: Special Education
|HUMS 214 or 213||4|
- Students completing the B.A. degree may take three semesters of a foreign language. Students completing the B.S. degree may take STAT 170.
- It is recommended that students transfer after one year.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Humanities elective must be a non-HUMS course. Science elective must be a non-ISCI course. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION:
- Programs are approved by the Michigan Department of Education and accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- The College of Education offers programs leading to the bachelor's degree and Michigan Provisional Certification. Certification is available in elementary general education, secondary general education, or elementary education with special education endorsement.
- PLEASE NOTE: Please contact an advisor early. The College of Education Advisors can be reached at 616-331-6650.
The application deadline for the College of Education is February 1 for fall admission and field placement. Application packets are available in the College of Education.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com