Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Henry Ford Community College
Program Guide: Public Administration
|Social Science elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S., B.A.. Students seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language. Students seeking the B.S. degree must take MATH 141.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer agreement (MTA). Science and humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Social science elective must be a non-POLS course. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 131, ANTH 152, ARA 232, FRE 232, GEOG 132, GER 232, HIST 113, SPN 232, WR 131, WR 232, WR 233, WR 240
- U.S. Diversity electives: HIST 151, HIST 152, HIST 255, SOC 132, SOC 151
- Options other than BAC 131, BAC 132, BEC 151 AND BEC 152 are available at Grand Valley.
Public administration majors find employment in government, health administration, criminal justice, nonprofit, and private areas of the economy. These positions include city manager, program or agency director, budget officer, personnel manager, labor relations specialist, and court administrator.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com