Grand Valley offers many campus dining options for grabbing a bite to eat while socializing with friends or working on group projects.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Oakland Community College
Program Guide: Special Education
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
- Students completing the B.A. degree may take three semesters of a foreign language. Students completing the B.S. degree may take MAT 1580.
- Students should transfer after one year at OCC.
- HIS electives: HIS 2510, HIS 2520, HIS 1510, HIS 1520
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANT 1540, ANT 2750, ARA 2620, BUS 2150, CHI 2620, ENG 2530, ENG 2540, FRE 2620, GEO 1520, GER 2620, GLS 2900 - 2920, HIS 1520, HUM 1710, JPN 2620, MUS 1585, POL 2610, RUS 2620, SPA 2620
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION:
- Programs are approved by the Michigan Department of Education and accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- The College of Education offers programs leading to the bachelor's degree and Michigan Provisional Certification. Certification is available in elementary general education, secondary general education, or elementary education with special education endorsement.
- PLEASE NOTE: Please contact an advisor early. The College of Education Advisors can be reached at 616-331-6650.
The application deadline for the College of Education is February 1 for fall admission and field placement. Application packets are available in the College of Education.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com