Set on 1,304 acres along the scenic Grand River Valley, the Allendale main campus is home to modern classrooms and labs, contemporary housing, outstanding fitness and sports facilities, a comprehensive library, and much more.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Program Guide: Occupational Therapy
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
- Degree offered: M.S.
- Occupational therapy is a competitive admissions graduate program. A bachelor's degree is required. Visit the OT website at www.gvsu.edu/ot for detailed admission requirements.
- Students should choose electives from the undergraduate major that is being pursued.
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 211, ARA 202, FR 202, GEOG 133, GER 202, HIST 137, HIST 138, HUM 232, SPAN 202
- U.S. Diversity electives: HIST 151, HIST 152, HIST 153, SOC 205, SOC 209, SOC 210
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org