Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Henry Ford Community College
Program Guide: Psychology
|PSY 152 or 253 or 260||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S., B.A.. Students seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer agreement (MTA). Science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Social science elective must be a non-PSY course. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives elecitves: ANTH 131, ANTH 152, ARA 232, FRE 232, GEOG 132, GER 232, HIST 113, SPN 232, WR 131, WR 232, WR 233, WR 240
- U.S. Diversity electives: HIST 151, HIST 152, HIST 255, SOC 132, SOC 155
- PSY electives: choose from: PSY 161, PSY 256, PSY 259, PSY 296 OR MGT 237
Students who major in psychology find jobs in such human service settings as mental hospitals, residential institutions for emotionally disturbed children and adolescents, alcohol and drug abuse centers, juvenile correctional facilities, and vocational rehabilitation centers.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com