Set on 1,304 acres along the Grand River Valley, the main campus in Allendale provides picturesque scenery during all four distinct Michigan seasons.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Program Guide: Hospitality & Tourism Management
|MTH 151 or 122||4|
|Social Science elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
|Social Science elective||4|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S., B.A.. Students seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language.
- Students may want to consider transferring after one year of basic courses. The freshman/sophomore hospitality courses are not available at Delta.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer agreement (MTA). Social science, humanities and science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: FR 212, GE 212, GEO 113, GEO 255, HIS 111, IHU 234, LIT 228, LIT 229, LIT 241, LIT 260, MGT 265, POL 222, SOC 231, SOC 265, SPA 212, SSI 234
- U.S. Diversity electives: HIS 214, HIS 215, HIS 221, IHU 202, IHU 280, IHU 281, LIT 269, LIT 274, LIT 277, LIT 278, LIT 285, SOC 212, SOC 215, SOC 216, SOC 221
Hotel and Resort Management
Convention Sales & Service Management
Convention & Visitors Bureau
Food & Beverage Service Management
Banquet & Catering Management
Recreation & Theme Park Management
Special Events Coordination
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org