Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Montcalm Community College
Program Guide: Natural Resource Management
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|BIOL 110 or 121||4|
|CHEM 105 or 220||4-5|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|BIOL 115 or 122||4|
|Social Science elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S..
- Students should consider transferring after one year.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Social science elective must be a non-ECON course. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perpsetctives electives: ANTH 260, BUSN 260, HIST 257, HUMN 110, PHIL 221
- U.S. Diverstiy electives: ANTH 265, HIST 250, HIST 251, HIST 252, HIST 253, SOCI 235, POLI 240
- Possible electives: CHEM 221, CMIS 115, MATH 120
- Students must take both BIOL 110 + 115 or BIOL 121 + 122 to receive both BIO 120 + 121 in transfer to Grand Valley.
Natural Resource Management majors will be prepared to assume responsibility for the management of natural resources on either private or public lands. They will be prepared to deal with optimizing and balancing the use and production of commodities such as soils, water, timber, range land, and minerals with the less tangible values of scenery, air and water quality, recreation, wildlife, and social well-being.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org