Set on 1,304 acres along the scenic Grand River Valley, the Allendale main campus is home to modern classrooms and labs, contemporary housing, outstanding fitness and sports facilities, a comprehensive library, and much more.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Kirtland Community College
Program Guide: Allied Health Sciences - Speech Language Pathology emphasis
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplilnes. Social science elective must be a non-PSY course. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- The Speech Language Pathology emphasis is a secondary admit program. Please visit the College of Health Professions department of Communication Sciences and Disorders website at www.gvsu.edu/csd for additional information regarding secondary admission requirements.
- It is strongly recommended that students transfer after one year.
- World Perspectives electives: ENG 22800, GEO 10000
- U.S. Diversity electives: HIS 20100, HIS 20200
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com