Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Macomb Community College
Program Guide: Special Education
|ENGL 1180 or 1210||3-4|
|ENGL 1190 or 1220||3-4|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 1000, BUSN 2100, ENGL 2800, ENGL 2810, FREN 2370, GEOG 2000, GRMN 2370, HIST 2520, HIST 2650, HUMN 1700, HUMN 1750, INTL 2000, INTL 2300, INTL 2500, ITAL 2370, POLS 1900, POLS 1950, SPAN 2370
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION:
- Programs are approved by the Michigan Department of Education and accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- The College of Education offers programs leading to the bachelor's degree and Michigan Provisional Certification. Certification is available in elementary general education, secondary general education, or elementary education with special education endorsement. Special education endorsements are available in mentally impaired, emotionally impaired, and hearing impaired.
- PLEASE NOTE: Please contact an advisor early. The College of Education Advisors can be reached at 616-331-6650.
The application deadline for the College of Education is February 1 for fall admission and field placement. Application packets are available in the College of Education.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com