Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Lansing Community College
Program Guide: Public Administration
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.A., B.S.. Students seeking the B.A. must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language. Students seeking the B.S. degree should take STAT 170.
- This guide fulfills the MIchigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 270, FREN 202, GEOG 200, GRMN 202, HUMS 125, HUMS 160, HUMS 214, POLS 201, SPAN 202
- U.S. Diversity electives: HIST 211, HIST 212, HUMS 215, SOCL 255, SOCL 260
- Options other than ACCG 210, ACCG 211, ECON 201, ECON 202 are available at Grand Valley.
- Students should consider transferring after one year.
Public administration majors find employment in government, health administration, criminal justice, nonprofit, and private areas of the economy. These positions include city manager, program or agency director, budget officer, personnel manager, labor relations specialist, and court administrator.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com