Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Program Guide: Natural Resource Management
|Social Science elective||3|
|CHEM 051 or 111||4|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S.
- This guide assumes that students are ready to begin with MATH 128.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Social science elective must be a non-ECON course. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 211, ARA 202, FR 202, GEOG 133, GER 202, HIST 137, HIST 138, HUM 232, SPAN 202
- U.S. Diversity electives: HIST 151, HIST 152, HIST 153, SOC 205, SOC 209, SOC 210
- Choose electives from the following: MATH 119, GEOL 134, CIS 115, ENVR 235, GEOG 203, GEOG 225
- Students should transfer after one year.
Graduates of the Natural Resources Management major will be prepared to deal with optimizing and balancing the use and production of commodities such as soils, water, timber, range land, and minerals with the less tangible values of scenery, air and water quality, recreation, wildlife, and social well-being. Students in resource management may gain practical work experience through internships with nonprofit organizations, government, and industry.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com