Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Kalamazoo Valley Community College
Program Guide: Natural Resource Management
|CHM 100 or 120||4|
|Social Science elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Social science elective must be a non-ECO course. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- Students should consider transferring after one year.
- World Perspective electives: FRL 206, FRL 255, GEO 102, HRY 101, HRY 252, HUM 205, PHI 209, PSI 202, SOC 201
- U.S. Diversity electives: HRY 102, HRY 103, SOC 103, SOC 200, SOC 205
- Possible electives: CHM 130, CHM 110, CHM 220, MATH 152, MATH 160, BUS 103
Natural Resource Management majors will be prepared to assume responsibility for the management of natural resources on ether private or public lands. They will be prepared to deal with optimizing and balancing the use and production of commodities such as soils, water, timber, range land, and minerals with the less tangible values of scenery, air and water quality, recreation, wildlife, and social well being.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org