Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
North Central Michigan College
Program Guide: Exercise Science - Clinical Exercise Science
|Social Science elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S. in exercise science
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA) Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Social science elective must be a non-PSY course. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANP 110, ANP 210, ENG 250, ENG 255, FR 212, GEO 121, GR 212, HST 140, HST 141, REL 100, SPAN 212
- U.S. Diversity electives: HST 131, HST 132, HST 205, HST 220, HST 221, SOC 120, SOC 230, SOC 271
- Students must take both BIO 235 and BIO 236 in order to get credit for courses that count in this major.
Students graduating with an exercise science degree can be employed across a wide variety of health, medical, wellness and physical activity related fields. Examples of employment are:
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Community Fitness
- Community Health
- Corporate Health
- Personal Training
- Physical Therapy
- Physician's Assistant
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org