Russel H. Kirkhof Center Terrace
Students enjoy studying and socializing outside on the terrace at Grand Valley's main campus in Allendale.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Montcalm Community College
Program Guide: Special Education
|MATH 159 or 102 or 190||3-4|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
|HIST 250 or 251||3|
- Students completing the B.A. degree may take three foreign language courses. Students completing the B.S. degree may take MATH 190.
- It is strongly suggested that students transfer after one year.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 260, BUSN 260, HIST 257, HUMN 110, PHIL 221
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION:
- Programs are approved by the Michigan Department of Education and accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- The College of Education offers programs leading to the bachelor's degree and Michigan Provisional Certification. Certification is available in elementary general education, secondary general education, or elementary education with special education endorsement.
- This is a suggested course sequence developed by GVSU. Students seeking options or additional information regarding electives or MCC degrees should contact a MCC counselor.
- PLEASE NOTE: Please contact an advisor early. The College of Education Advisors can be reached at 616-331-6650.
The application deadline for the College of Education is February 1 for fall admission and field placement. Application packets are available in the College of Education.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com