Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Washtenaw Community College
Program Guide: Natural Resource Management
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity/Social Science elective||3|
|CEM 105 or 111||4|
|Social Science elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S.
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. ENG 111 and ENG 226 both transfer to GVSU as WRT 150. If students don't complete the MACRAO agreement, students will only receive credit for one of the courses.
- World Perspectives electives: ANT 201, GEO 101, HST 122, HST 123, HUM 145, HUM 146, PLS 211, SPN 202, SPN 224
- U.S.Diversity electives: ENG 181, HST 150, HST 201, HST 202, SOC 205, SOC 207, SOC 230
- Choose electives from: CEM 122, MTH 178, MTH 180, MTH 191
- Students must take both BIO 227 + BIO 228 to receive specific transfer credit in general biology I & II at GVSU.
Natural Resource Management majors will be prepared to assume responsibility for the management of natural resources on either private or public lands. They will be prepared to deal with optimizing and balancing the use and production of commodities such as soils, water, timber, range land, and minerals with the less tangible values of scenery, air and water quality, recreation, wildlife, and social well-being.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com