Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Jackson Community College
Program Guide: Physical Education
|Social Science elective||3|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S.
- Students may want to transfer after one year of basic courses. The required courses are not available at JCC.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Social science elective must be a non-PSY course. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- Student should consider transferring after one year.
- World Perspectives electives: ANT 131, CUL 175, ENG 257, GEO 132, PLS 262, SPN 232
- U.S. Diversity electives: ENG 249, HST 125, SOC 235, SOC 246
The degree in physical education is designed is designed for the preparation of teachers, coaches, athletic trainers, and fitness/wellness leaders. Opportunities in physical education include positions as: teachers, coaches, intramural directors, recreation leaders, athletic officials, athletic administrators, consultants, camp directors, youth leaders, wellness/fitness leaders and administrators, athletic trainers, and personal trainers.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org