Cook Carillon Tower
An Allendale Campus icon, the Cook Carillon Tower chimes every quarter hour with a computerized system, but is also played during events and concerts by local and visiting carillonists.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Kirtland Community College
Program Guide: Criminal Justice
|Social Science elective||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S., B.A. Students seeking a B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language. Students seeking the B.S. degree must take MTH 20600.
- Students should transfer after one year.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Social science elective must be a non-CJS course. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspective electives: ENG 22800, GEO 10000
- U.S. Diversity electives: HIS 20100, HIS 20200
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org