Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Program Guide: Public Administration
|Science Lab elective||4|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S., B.A. Students seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language. Students seeking the B.S. degree should take MATH 122.
- Options other than: ECON 201, ECON 202, CIS 180, ACCT 201 and ACCT 202 are available at Grand Valley.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- Students should consider transferring after one year.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 211, ARA 202, FR 202, GEOG 133, GER 202, HIST 137, HIST 138, HUM 232, SPAN 202
- U.S. Diversity electives: HIST 151, HIST 152, HIST 153, SOC 205, SOC 209, SOC 210
Public Administration majors find employment in government, health administration, criminal justice, nonprofit, and private areas f the economy. These positions include city manager, program or agency director, budget officer, personnel manager, labor relations specialist, and court administrator.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org