Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Program Guide: Public Administration
|Science Lab elective||4|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S., B.A. Students seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language. Students seeking the B.S. degree should take MATH 122.
- Options other than: ECON 201, ECON 202, CIS 180, ACCT 201 and ACCT 202 are available at Grand Valley.
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- Students should consider transferring after one year.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 211, ARA 202, FR 202, GEOG 133, GER 202, HIST 137, HIST 138, HUM 232, SPAN 202
- U.S. Diversity electives: HIST 151, HIST 152, HIST 153, SOC 205, SOC 209, SOC 210
Public Administration majors find employment in government, health administration, criminal justice, nonprofit, and private areas f the economy. These positions include city manager, program or agency director, budget officer, personnel manager, labor relations specialist, and court administrator.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org