The Transformational Link
The Transformational Link on the Allendale Campus was completed by Detroit artist Gary Kulak and represents a student's educational journey at GVSU.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Wayne County Community College
Program Guide: Natural Resource Management
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|CHM 105 or 136||4|
|Social Science elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S.
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- Students should consider transferring after one year.
- World Perspectives electives: ANT 152, ANT 154, ENG 228, ENG 266, FRE 202, GEO 202, HIS 152, MWS 101, MWS 102, MWS 103, PHL 101, PHL 102, SPA 202
- U.S. Diversity electives: AAS 120, AAS 131, AAS 140, ANT 201, HIS 249, HIS 250, HIS 261, HUM 126, MWS 114, SOC 103, SOC 230, SOC 245
- Choose electives from: MAT 156, MAT 171, CHM 145, BUS 225
Natural Resource Management majors will be prepared to assume responsibility for the management of natural resources on either private or public lands. They will be prepared to deal with optimizing and balancing the use and production of commodities such as soils, water, timber, range land, and minerals with the less tangible values of scenery, air and water quality, recreation, wildlife, and social well-being.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com