Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Program Guide: Public Administration
|Social Science elective||3|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|ACC 211 (see notes)||4|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|ACC 212 (see notes)||4|
|MGT 251 (see notes)||3|
|ECN 221 (see notes)||4|
|Science Lab elective||4|
|MGT 252 (see notes)||3|
|CST 155 (see notes)||3|
|ECN 222 (see notes)||4|
- Many other course options are available at Grand Valley.
- Degree offered: B.A., B.S.. Students seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language. Students seeking the B.S. degree must take MTH 208.
- Students may want to consider transferring after one year of basic courses. Freshman/sophomore public administration courses are not available at Delta.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer agreement. Science and humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Social science elective must be a non-ECN course. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- World Perspectives electives: FR 212, GE 212, GEO 113, GEO 255, HIS 111, IHU 234, LIT 228, LIT 229, LIT 241, LIT 260, MGT 265, POL 222, SOC 231, SOC 265, SPA 212, SSI 234
- U.S. Diversity electives: HIS 214, HIS 215, HIS 221, IHU 202, IHU 280, IHU 281, LIT 269, LIT 274, LIT 277, LIT 278, LIT 285, SOC 212, SOC 215, SOC 216, SOC 221
Public administration majors find employment in government, health administration, criminal justice, nonprofit, and private areas of the economy. These positions include city manager, program or agency director, budge officer, personnel manager, labor relations specialist, and court administrator.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org