Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Wayne County Community College
Program Guide: Special Education
|Science Lab elective||4|
|Social Science elective||3|
- Students completing the B.A. degree may take three semesters of a foreign language. Students completing the B.S. degree may take MAT 131.
- Students need to transfer after one year. Staying longer will lengthen the time to completion.
- This guide fulfills the MACRAO agreement. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION:
- Programs are approved by the Michigan Department of Education and accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- The College of Education offers programs leading to the bachelor's degree and Michigan Provisional Certification. Certification is available in elementary general education, secondary general education, or elementary education with special education endorsement.
- PLEASE NOTE: Please contact an advisor early. The College of Education Advisors can be reached at 616-331-6650.
The application deadline for the College of Education (for the special education program) is February 1 for fall admission and field placement. Application packets are available in the College of Education.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org