Cook Carillon Tower
An Allendale Campus icon, the Cook Carillon Tower chimes every quarter hour with a computerized system, but is also played during events and concerts by local and visiting carillonists.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Muskegon Community College
Program Guide: Secondary Education - Social Studies
|MATH 109 or 111||4|
|Science Lab elective||4|
|ED 225 or 252||3|
- Teachable minors: Art, English, French, German, Music, Spanish, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physical Education, Physics, Economics, Geography, History, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology.
- Programs are approved by the Michigan Department of Education and accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- Deadlines for application to Teacher Education are: September 15 for winter admission and field placement; February 1 for fall admission and field placement. Application packets are available in the School of Education.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional assoicate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- PLEASE NOTE: Please contact an advisor early. The College of Education advisors can be reached at 616-331-6650.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com