Set on 1,304 acres along the scenic Grand River Valley, the Allendale main campus is home to modern classrooms and labs, contemporary housing, outstanding fitness and sports facilities, a comprehensive library, and much more.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Montcalm Community College
Program Guide: Physical Therapy
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|BIOL 110 or 121||4|
|Social Science elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|BIOL 115 or 122||4|
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Social science elective must be a non-PSYC course. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ATNH 260, BUSN 260, HIST 257, HUMN 110, PHIL 221
- U.S. Diversity electives: ANTH 265, HIST 250, HIST 251, HIST 252, HIST 253, SOCI 235, POLI 240
- Students should select one course from anthropology or sociology
- Select electives from the courses required for the undergraduate major.
- Physical Therapy is a competitive admissions graduate program. A bachelor's degree is required.
- Visit www.gvsu.edu/pt for detailed admissions requirements.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com