Set on 1,304 acres along the scenic Grand River Valley, the Allendale main campus is home to modern classrooms and labs, contemporary housing, outstanding fitness and sports facilities, a comprehensive library, and much more.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Muskegon Community College
Program Guide: Elementary Education - Integrated Science
|MATH 109 or 111||4|
|CHEM 100 + 100A||5|
|Social Science elective||3|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|ED 225 or 252||3|
- This major is for students interested in elementary education.
- Programs are approved by the Michigan Department of Education and accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- Deadlines for application to Teacher Education are: September 15 for winter admission and field placement; February 1 for fall admission and field placement. Application packets are available in the College of Education.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Social science elective must be a non-PSYC course. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- It is recommended that students transfer after one year at MCC.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 110, ART 198, ART 199, BUS 200, ENG 200, ENG 201, ENG 207, ENG 211, FR 202, GEOG 104, GEOG 105, GER 202, HIST 101, HIST 102, HIST 195, HIST 204, HIST 210, HUM 195, PHIL 210, PSCI 211, SPAN 202
- PLEASE NOTE: Please contact an advisor early. The College of Education advisors can be reached at 616-331-6650.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org