Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Grand Rapids Community College
Program Guide: Elementary Education - Social Studies
|EN 100 or 101||3|
|BI 101E (1)||4|
|PY 233 or CD 118||3/4|
|PC 101 (1)||4|
|GL 111 (1)||4|
- Degree offered: B.A., B.S.. Students seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third-semester proficiency in a foreign language. Students seeking the B.S. degree should take MA 215 or PY 281.
- Students may want to take some of the above at GVSU. 58 credits must be completed at a senior institution.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer agreement (MTA). Humanities elective must be a non-EN course. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- PLEASE NOTE: The College of Education is undergoing changes. Please contact an advisor early. The College of Education Advisors can be reached at 616-331-6650.
(1) All three courses (BI 101 section E, PC 101 and GL 111) must be completed to get credit for specific required courses at Grand Valley. Only BI 101 sections labeled "E" (education) can be used.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com