"Grand Valley's liberal education broadened my experiences. I got to learn a lot of different subjects, and then I got to choose and pick which one I really wanted to dive into and focus on." - Tyler Way '09, Footwear Designer, Sebago - Wolverine Worldwide; Creative Director, Fashion Has Heart; Freelancer Read More
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Gogebic Community College
Program Guide: Public Administration
|Science Lab elective||4|
|World Perspecitves elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S., B.A. Students seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language. Students seeking the B.S. degree must take MTH 211.
- Courses other than ECO and ACC are available at Grand Valley.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer agreement (MTA). Science and humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Social science elective must be a non-ECO course. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- World Perspectives electives: ANT 105, BUS 240, ENG 225, ENG 226, ENG 236, GEG 111, HST 103, HST 160, HST 170, SPA 202
- U.S. Diversity electives: ANT 225, ENG 224, HST 201, HST 202, SOC 102, SOC 112
- Students may want to transfer after one year of basic courses.
Public administration majors find employment in government, health administration, criminal justice, nonprofit, and private areas of the economy. These positions include city manager, program or agency director, budget officer, personnel manager, labor relations specialist, and court administrator.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org