Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Grand Rapids Community College
Program Guide: Political Science
|EN 100 or 101||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
|Social Science elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.A., B.S.. Students seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third-semester proficiency in a foreign language.
- PS electives:PS 215, 230, 245, 250, 102 or 200
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer agreement. Science and humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Social science elective must be a non-PS course. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- U.S. Diversity electives: AN 280, COM 135, EN 251, EN 261, EN 270, EN 271, EN 272, EN 278, GE 281, HS 215, HS 249, HS 250, HS 281, PL 207, SO 254, SO 260, SO 261, SO 262, SO 265, SO 270
- IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT STUDENTS SEE THE GRCC COUNSELING AND CAREER CENTER FOR A LIST OF COURSES THAT WILL FULFILL ELECTIVES.
Students majoring in political science find positions in a wide variety of political fields, including local, state, and national political offices; international political agencies; and public action and interest groups. There are also many positions in teaching, the media, and business.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com