"Grand Valley's liberal education broadened my experiences. I got to learn a lot of different subjects, and then I got to choose and pick which one I really wanted to dive into and focus on." - Tyler Way '09, Footwear Designer, Sebago - Wolverine Worldwide; Creative Director, Fashion Has Heart; Freelancer Read More
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Gogebic Community College
Program Guide: Mathematics
|Social Science elective||3|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|Science Lab elective||3|
|Social Science elecitve||3|
- Degree offered: B.S., B.A.. Student seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language.
- Students interested in teacher certification do not need to take CSI 200.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer agreement (MTA). Science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Social science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- Students should transfer after one year.
- World Perspectives electives: ANT 105, BUS 240, ENG 225, ENG 226, ENG 236, GEG 111, HST 103, HST 160, HST 170, SPA 202
- U.S. Diversity electives: ANT 225, ENG 224, HST 201, HST 202, SOC 102, SOC 112
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org