Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Wayne County Community College
Program Guide: Public Administration
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
|Social Science elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.A., B.S.. Students seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language.
- Students may want to consider transferring after one year of basic courses. Freshman/sophomore public administration courses are not available at Wayne.
- Options other than ECO 101, ECO 102, ACC 110 and ACC 111 are available at Grand Valley.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Social science elective must be a non-ECO course. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplilnes. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANT 152, ANT 154, ENG 228, ENG 266, FRE 202, GEO 202, HIS 152, MWS 101, MWS 102, MWS 103, PHL 101, PHL 102, SPA 202
- U.S. Diversity electives: AAS 120, AAS 131, AAS 140, ANT 201, HIS 249, HIS 250, HIS 261, HUM 126, MWS 114, SOC 103, SOC 230, SOC 245
Public administration majors find employment in government, health administration, criminal justice, nonprofit, and private areas of the economy. These positions include city manager, program or agency director, budge officer, personnel manager, labor relations specialist, and court administrator.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org