"Grand Valley's liberal education broadened my experiences. I got to learn a lot of different subjects, and then I got to choose and pick which one I really wanted to dive into and focus on." - Tyler Way '09, Footwear Designer, Sebago - Wolverine Worldwide; Creative Director, Fashion Has Heart; Freelancer Read More
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Lake Michigan College
Program Guide: Athletic Training
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|Social Science elective||3|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S.
- It is recommended that a student interested in this program take general education requirements for one year and then transfer to GVSU.
- Athletic Training is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE). This program is available only to those students who apply and are admitted through the formal admission process. The number of students admitted into the Athletic Training curriculum depends on the availability of clinical spots, which will vary from semester to semester.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Social science elective must be a non-PSYC course. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: FORL 201, FORL 202, HIST 102, POSC 202
- U.S. Diversity electives: HIST 201, HIST 202, HONR 215, SOC 201, SOC 202, SOC 205
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org