Cook Carillon Tower
An Allendale Campus icon, the Cook Carillon Tower chimes every quarter hour with a computerized system, but is also played during events and concerts by local and visiting carillonists.
Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Glen Oaks Community College
Program Guide: Statistics
|World Perspectives elective||4|
|Social Science elective||3|
|Science Lab elective||5|
|Social Science elective||4|
|U.S. Diversity elective||4|
- Degree offered: B.A., B.S.. Students seeking the B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language.
- This guide assumes a prior math background.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer agreement. Science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Social science electives must be selected from different disciplines. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 201, LNG 261, ENG 234, REL 231, HIST 102
- U.S. Diversity electives: ENG 201, SOC 121, SOC 220, HIST 201, HIST 202
- Students interested in statistics should consider transferring after one year.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com