Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
Kalamazoo Valley Community College
Program Guide: Special Education
|Social Science elective||3|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
|HRY 100 or 101||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA). Social science elective must be a non-PSY course. Science elective must be a non-PHY course. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements.
- It is strongly recommended that students transfer after one year.
- World Perspectives electives: FRL 206, FRL 255, GEO 102, HRY 101, HRY 252, HUM 205, PHI 209, PSI 202, SOC 201
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION:
- Programs are approved by the Michigan Department of Education and accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- The College of Education offers programs leading to the bachelor's degree and Michigan Provisional Certification. Certification is available in elementary general education, secondary general education, or elementary education with special education endorsements.
- PLEASE NOTE: Please contact an advisor early. The College of Education Advisors can be reached at 616-331-6650.
The application deadline for the College of Education is February 1 for fall admission and field placement. Application packets are available in the College of Education.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • email@example.com