Note: Email and password are case sensitive.
C.S. Mott Community College
Program Guide: Psychology
|Social Science elective||3|
|U.S. Diversity elective||3|
|PSYCH 285 or 288 or 290||3|
|Science Lab elective||4|
|World Perspectives elective||3|
- Degree offered: B.S., B.A. Students seeking a B.A. degree must demonstrate third semester proficiency in a foreign language.
- This guide fulfills the Michigan Transfer agreement (MTA). Science electives must be selected from different discipllines. Humanities electives must be selected from different disciplines. Social science elective must be a non-PSYC course. Please check with your community college advisor for additional associate degree requirements. GVSU will still honor the MACRAO agreement.
- World Perspectives electives: ANTH 211, FREN 252, GEOG 142, HIST 151, HIST 152, PSCN 173, SPAN 282
- U.S. Diversity electives: HIST 154, HIST 155, SOCY 193, SOCY 292, SOCY 294
- Students majoring in psychology should consider selecting a minor.
Students who major in psychology find jobs in such human service settings as mental hospitals, residential institutions for emotionally disturbed children and adolescents, alcohol and drug abuse centers, juvenile correctional facilities, and vocational rehabilitation centers.
Phone (616) 331-2025 • 1-800-748-0246 • firstname.lastname@example.org